Danielle Blunt has worked in the healthcare field for over eight years. Her experience is vast, but her expertise is in yoga, sexual health, mental health and alternative healing modalities.
- 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification, Three Sisters Yoga
- 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification, Three Sisters Yoga
- Full-Spectrum Doula Training (2 years experience)
- Birth Doula Training
- Care Coordinator for Health Nonprofit
BA in Psych and BFA in Art
Former Mistress in Training at La Domaine Esemar
Healing-SM exploration with people living with depression, anxiety, body dysmorphia, chronic illnesses, MS, spinabifida and other conditions.
Certificate in Improving Health Care with Drug Users at the Institute at Harm Reduction Coalition
Certificate in Overview of Harm Reduction at the Institute at Harm Reduction Coalition
Trauma Sensitive Yoga Training
- Seminar in Bereavement Therapy at Psychotherapy Center for Gender and Sexuality.
- Level 1 – End of Life Doula Training
- Summer Series: Yoga for Sex Workers, 2014
- Addressing Sexual Health and Wellness trainings at the NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, Mt. Sinai Medical School and St. Ann’s Corner of Harm Reduction.
- Sex in Medicine Week, SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Panel Discussion
- Coercion in Health Care Settings- Writing Workshop and Political Advocacy Workshop
- Occupational Health Panel, John Jay College, 2014.
- Guide to Health and Social Services for Folks in the NYC Sex Trade